Hydration Elation Conditioner
Hydration Elation Conditioner
Condition Your Curls & Waves with Moisturizing Emollients.
With Coconut, Sugar Cane, Green Tea, Apple, Lemon, Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, & Vitamin E.
Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Ease of Combing Increased by 60%.
Detangling made easier by 75%.
Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying conditioning treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy curls.
This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of Coconut, Sugar Cane, Green Tea, Apple, Lemon, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers.
- Moisturizes deep within the hair shaft
- Smooths and aligns cuticle layer
- Strengthens weak areas and repairs split ends
- Promotes shine
- Infused with pure herbal ingredients that stimulate the scalp and hair roots
- Helps promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level
- Enhances manageability and overall hair health
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Betaine, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosterols, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Saccharum Ocinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Fragrance/Parfum,Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1, Trideceth-6, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Limonene.
Jar: PETe | Lid: MRP | Label: Foil
How to use
How to use
• Cleanse your hair with Coconut CoWash.
• Distribute Hydration Elationthroughout hair
• Leave on 15 – 30 minutes, wearing a plastic cap.
• Optional: Allow conditioner to penetrate under a warm hood dryer for the deepest treatment.
• Remove cap, add a bit of water, and then carefully detangle hair.
• Rinse thoroughly.
Treat your hair to an intensive conditioning treatment every 2 to 3 weeks (or even more frequently, depending upon the condition of your hair and what you do to it.
Tightly curled/coiled hair has a tendency to be drier than other textures. It needs moisture to resist styling damage, to feel good and to look vibrant. Curls and coils "pop" into alignment more readily and are smoother when they are consistently hydrated.
Selecting moisturizing products for your hair is very important, but it's just part of the solution.
• You must also avoid practices that rob your hair of moisture, such as cleansing with harsh shampoos, exposing your hair to extreme sunlight, wind and frigidly cold weather conditions.
• Make a habit of "babying" your hair by using moisturizing products designed for it.
• Always detangle gently.
• Wear protective styles, at least from time-to- time.
• Deep condition your hair every 2 to 3 weeks. You may want to do so even more frequently, depending upon the condition of your hair and what you do to it.
• Whenever time permits, use a heat cap or hood dryer-- on a warm, not hot setting— and leave conditioner on for 25-30 minutes. This allows for the greatest penetration of conditioners and moisturizers.
All orders have a 1-2 business day lead time upon receipt of order.
Orders placed on weekends or during aholiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-8 business days
upon receipt of order.
The selected shipping method applies after order has shipped.
We cannot edit or make address changes once orders have been made.
Orders of $35.00 or more (before tax) qualify for free shipping. Free shipping is
automatically applied to your order once your order reaches this amount. Free shipping is Standard Ground Shipping. Please see Shipping Page for more information on shipping rates and times.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive notifications from As I Am
with your tracking number. You can track your order through the provider up until delivery.
All Sales are Final.
No address changes after checkout.
I used this product for the first time last night and immediately saw the difference in my hair. It's like my hair needed this. It's like I have a completely different curl pattern that was hiding underneath all the dryness and frizz. It tamed my hair. This stuff is amazing. Ordering more and trying a few other items. This isn't hype, this is real stuff. I don't even recognize my own hair right now.