with Tangerine, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Saw Palmetto, & Phytosterols
The #1 Co Wash
Gently Removes Sebum & Residue.
Eases Combing by 55%.
Perfect For Curly Hair
A Natural Hair Favorite
Curly Girl Method Approved
No Harmful Ingredients
Did you know?
Shampoo removes precious moisture from your hair and scalp? That even certain Sulfate Free Shampoos can strip your hair? The human scalp naturally secretes sebum and oil which is biologically meant to protect our hair and scalp from the elements.
CoWashing (Conditioner Wash) is the best way to cleanse your curly hair on a regular basis without disturbing the natural biological balance.
Our light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes the optimal amount of scalp sebum, residue, or product buildup leftover from styling products.
The As I Am Co Wash is the perfect gentle cleanser to maintain your natural curls, coils, and waves in between wash days.
This Cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
No Harmful or Harsh Ingredients - No Sulfates. No Parabens. No Phthalates.
It is also the perfect cleanser for anyone with a Keratin Treatment. Shampoos (even sulfate free) reduce the effectiveness Keratin Treatments by stripping your hair of crosslinks. But the Coconut CoWash will prolong the life of your expensive treatment by gently cleansing instead of stripping crosslinks, and your hair will stay soft, silky, and smooth for longer. Better than even using a Keratin Shampoo which can contain harsh surfactants.
Naturally Curly’s Best in 2017
Use #CoconutCowash to show off your coils and curls:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, Camillia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride, Limonene.
Jar: PETe | Lid: PP-5 | Label: Foil
How to use
How to use
• Wet hair thoroughly
• Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
• Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
• Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
• Rinse well
• Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
• Follow with conditioning. Use either As I AmHydration ElationIntensive Conditioning Treatment or As I AmLeave-In Conditioner.
• Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
• While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
• See more specifics in theStyling Tipssection on this subject.
All orders have a 1-2 business day lead time upon receipt of order.
Orders placed on weekends or during aholiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-8 business days
upon receipt of order.
The selected shipping method applies after order has shipped.
We cannot edit or make address changes once orders have been made.
Orders of $35.00 or more (before tax) qualify for free shipping. Free shipping is
automatically applied to your order once your order reaches this amount. Free shipping is Standard Ground Shipping. Please see Shipping Page for more information on shipping rates and times.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive notifications from As I Am
with your tracking number. You can track your order through the provider up until delivery.
All Sales are Final.
No address changes after checkout.
My hair has always been unmanageable and dry and frizzy. I even cut off several inches after growing it out for years because I just couldn’t manage it. I do wish I would’ve found this product sooner. It has changed me hair. It’s soft, silky, I don’t have to wash it as much, there’s less frizz and I can get a brush through it easily now! It also smells great!