Lavish Your Curls with Moisture
Infused with Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter
Rich Daily Moisturizer
featuring Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sugar Beet Root, Wheat Germ Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Protein, Panthenol, & Lanolin
Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls.
When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for.
The power-packed As I Am DoubleButter Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils.
It gets the job done.
- Locks in moisture
- Gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability
- Contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair
- Provides dehydrated hair with what it needs to look and behave its very best
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethoxylated Sorbitan Ester, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Lanolin, Betaine, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder.
Jar: PETe | Lid: MRP | Label: Foil
How to use
How to use
• Apply sparingly or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture,manageability and vitality.
• Rub within palms and scrunch onto hair gently so that coils and curls areundisturbed.
• May also be used to set soft lustrous twists and twist-outs.
• Try using a little As I Am DoubleButter Cream along with the Twist Defining Cream for in-between re-twist touch-ups.
• Don't rub oils and butters into your finished style too vigorously. It can disturb coil/curl definition. Instead, rub the product between the palms of your hands, then massage throughout the hair and scrunch onto the ends.
• Don't overuse. A build-up of emollients can actually work against your natural curl definition, and instead of looking shinier, your hair may appear dull and matted.
All orders have a 1-2 business day lead time upon receipt of order.
Orders placed on weekends or during aholiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-8 business days
upon receipt of order.
The selected shipping method applies after order has shipped.
We cannot edit or make address changes once orders have been made.
Orders of $35.00 or more (before tax) qualify for free shipping. Free shipping is
automatically applied to your order once your order reaches this amount. Free shipping is Standard Ground Shipping. Please see Shipping Page for more information on shipping rates and times.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive notifications from As I Am
with your tracking number. You can track your order through the provider up until delivery.
All Sales are Final.
No address changes after checkout.