Smoothness Where You Want It. Provides Hold & Shine for Smooth Styling
Wherever and whenever you want your hair to "lay down and stay awhile", reach for this superb smoother. Unlike the average gel, it doesn't contain harsh ingredients... Instead, it's made with organics which do the job, but in a gentle, healthy way. Great for smoothing the hairline or other areas of your "do" where you desire sleekness.
- Provides a secure hold
- Adds shine
- Rinses easily from the hair when it's time to cleanse
- Won't dry out, harden or roughen hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Betaine, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene)
Best if applied to clean, damp hair. Use a spray bottle to dampen hair if necessary.Apply gel and smooth down, using your fingers or a soft natural bristle brush.
- Allow hair to dry completely before touching it again.
- For next-day refreshing, dampen the area where the gel was applied, and smooth.
Tips of Joy
- The cleaner your hair is when you apply the Smoothing Gel, the better the results…more hold, more shine.
- The less oil on your hair, the better the hold.
- The gel can be easily re-activated by smoothing with damp fingers.
- To reinforce the hold, tie a scarf or place a wide headband on your hair for several minutes.
- Don't "disturb" the hold by combing or brushing the smoothed-down hair once it is dry.
- Apply the Smoothing Gel to the hairline for twisted, off-the-face and head-banded styles, (like mine!), or smooth your entire crown, nape and/or sides for a fabulous puff or 'frohawk look.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, Camillia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride, Limonene.
How to use
How to use
Section hair off and apply to damp hair from root to tip.
Use a generous amount based on thickness of hair.
For maximum vibrance, apply until color is visibly bright and saturated on your hair (before drying).
For a subtle look, apply a fingerfull to each chunk or section of hair.
Twist or rake through hair for desired style.
Use a hooded dryer or hand held diffuser to completely dry your Curl Color application (to avoid color transfer).
For Air Drying, please reserve more time for your hair to completely dry (to avoid color transfer).
Great for twist outs, coils, wash 'n' go's and rod sets.
For maximum color longevity, consider wearing a bonnet at night to prevent potential transfer to your pillowcase or bedding.
Before Applying, it is important to:
Spray As I Am JBCO Water liberally.
Towel dry before applying Curl Color.
Hair must be dry or damp (not dripping wet) before applying Curl Color (to prevent color transfer).
Use gloves to apply color.
Final results may vary based on the underlying pigment(s) of your hair.
We recommend a Hair Strand Test prior to Curl Color application for anyone with high lift color, processed, or bleached hair.
My favorite gel
This is my favorite gel after a gel liked from EO was discontinued. It has a nice smell but not too strong like some other brands and a bottle usually lasts me for months. I use it for hold but I don’t usually use it for wash and go.
It smoves my waves and curls
Love Love this products. It's a must to have in my hair supplies.